Life insurance has been around for hundreds of years, initially “invented” as a way for religious, ethnic, or neighborhood groups to protect loved ones in the event of the premature death of a family’s single breadwinner.
Over the years, as society has evolved, life insurance has taken on a variety of different forms responding to the developing needs of our families, businesses, and communities.
Today, life insurance not only can protect against the economic loss of a dear family member, but can:
– aid in the smooth transition of a business when an owner dies
– help replace the loss of a key employee
– partially fund college education for children and grandchildren
– create a supplemental retirement fund
– leave a legacy to your favorite not-for-profit
– build a cash reserve for opportunities and/or emergencies
All these, and in many cases, you don’t have to commit to how the cash value will be ultimately used until the moment that it’s needed most: flexibility as life happens!
Contact me today for a free life insurance review to see if your current coverage is doing everything you want it to do and let’s celebrate Life Insurance Awareness Month by aligning your coverage with your life’s goals!